My Loving Jesus

My Loving Jesus

Friday, April 16, 2010

April 15, 2010 Devotions

The Bible versus for today are:

Isaiah 12: 2

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.

Psalm 61:2-4

2 From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed. Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

3 For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.

4 I will abide in they tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covent of they wings.

2 Corinthians 3:18

But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory even as by the Spirit of the Lord.


If we were to trust in God when our life becomes full of obstacles that we do not think we will be able to budge, he will take our hands and help lead us to a higher ground to remove those obstacles.

We need to think of him has a shelter from the elements. One who will provide us with the security from anything life has to throw at us. Even if we do can not see a higher ground, God is there and willing to help us achieve the highest ground possible, to help us lead the life that he has chosen for us. For he alone, knows when we were born, and when we will die and be resurrected by his side.

No comments:

Post a Comment