My Loving Jesus

My Loving Jesus

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Devotion for April 13, 2010

Here is the Devotion for today.

The Bible verses are Colossians 3:23, John 15:5, and Psalm 105:4

Colossians

And Whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;

John

I am the vine, ye are the branches; He that abideth in me and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Psalm

Seek the Lord, and his strength: seek his face evermore.


Okay this to me means that we need to seek God out no matter if our life is going great or if we feel that we can no longer take anything else. We can do all things with God, but won't be able to do anything without him. For without him, we are just shells of the person he wants us to be.

We tend to seek the Lord out when things are great in our lives, and when our life takes a turn for the worst we tend to try and figure out how to get out of the situation on our own. He knows how he wants our lives to turn out, and how he wants us to be able to do things. We need to let him show us the way, and allow him into our hearts and our lives on a daily basis!

1 comment: